We have extensive experience in representing personal representatives, corporate trustees and beneficiaries in post-mortem circumstances involving probate and non-probate proceedings as well as trust administration. In this regard, we advise clients on federal and state income tax, federal estate, gift and generation-skipping taxes as well as property tax in the context of a deceased person’s estate.
- Probate and trust administration
- Non-probate transfers
- Trustee and beneficiary counseling
- Post-death tax planning
- Preparation of gift and estate tax returns
- Gift and estate tax audits
- Estate and trust related controversies