We have a general business law practice assisting clients with matters such as forming and dissolving entities, structuring, negotiating and documenting business transactions, negotiating and drafting general business contracts, and drafting forms, minutes, resolutions and filing for business entities to maintain compliance with state law requirements.
- Forming, dissolving and merging entities
- Drafting LLC operating agreements and partnership agreements
- Preparing private placement memorandums
- Structuring, negotiating and drafting documents for various business transactions
- Advising businesses regarding general legal matters
- Drafting and negotiating general business contracts
- Preparing entity minutes, resolutions and regular business filings